Requesting Medical Records at Medical Center Clinic (MCC)
Medical Center Clinic maintains your medical record electronically. That means your medical information will automatically follow you wherever you go within Medical Center Clinic, and your Medical Center Clinic physicians will have instant and easy access to your medical history at the time of your appointment with them. You are encouraged to enroll and access your medical information through the patient portal.
Access to medical records is protected by federal HIPAA regulations. Your medical records may be released in paper or electronic format upon receipt of an Authorization to Release Medical Records form signed by the patient (if over 18 years of age), a parent, or the patient's legal representative.
You may obtain your records by utilizing one of the following methods:
- Click here login to the MyMCCHealth (Patient Portal). Read the “Rules of the Road” and “MyMCCHealth Responsibility” and click “I agree” at the bottom of the page to proceed to login to your MyMCCHealth account.
- Click here to access and print or email the Authorization to Release Medical Records form.
- Contact Medical Center Clinic's Release of Information Department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 850.474.8299.
- Visit the Release of Information Department located at 8333 N. Davis Highway, Building 1 | 1st Floor, Pensacola, FL, 32514.
The authorization form must be completed in its entirety or we will be unable to release your records. The completed and signed form may be returned to the attention of the Release of Information Department by U.S.Mail, fax, or e-mail.
The following fees apply as per F.S. §456.057(17) and Florida Administrative Code 64B8-10.003:
- Paper records: $1.00 per page up to 25 pages and $0.25 per page for all pages thereafter.
- Records in electronic format: $6.50
- Radiology images on CD: $8.00 per CD
- Radiology images on x-ray film: $9.00 per sheet
- Applicable shipping charges will be are the responsibility of the patient, parent, or legal representative, or third party requesting records on behalf of the patient.
- Record Custodian Certification: $50.00
- Re-processing Fee*: $25.00
There is no charge for medical records requested for continuing care that are sent directly to the other medical provider or facility by the Release of Information Department.
The Release of Information Department is open from 8:00 am to Noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.